- M.S. in Electrical Engineering (Control Systems), North Carolina State University, USA (2018)
- B.E in Industrial Electronics (IIEE), NED University, Pakistan (2014)
- Control, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Non-Linear Control
- Embedded Systems
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- DSSE Teaching Excellence Award (2020)
- Fulbright Scholarship (2016-2018)
- Gold medal in BE Industrial Electronics, IIEE (NED-UET) Karachi (2014)
- Aiman Najeeb, Junaid Ahmed Memon, “Project-based Learning for Control Education during COVID-19 Pandemic”, 13th International Symposium on Advances in Control Education, 24-27th July, 2022 Hamburg Germany
- Syed Zain Hussain Rahat, Minhaj Ahmed Moin, Asad Osman, Junaid Ahmed Memon, “IoT Enabled Real-time Energy Monitoring and Control System”, 9th International Conference on Smart Grid,29th June – 1st July 2021, Setubal Portugal.
- Muhammad Haris, Junaid Ahmed Memon, Muhammad Farhan, “Image processing techniques for fast and accurate estimation of pose of a double pendulum”, 14th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing,23 – 25 July 2020 [ISBN: 978-989-8704-21-4 © 2020]
- Junaid Ahmed, Bhavesh Kumar, Farah Haroon, Asif Memon, “Implementation of Industrial Wireless Closed –Loop Control Network Using ZigBee”, International Multi-Topic Conference MUET Jamshoro, 11-13 February 2015, Pakistan.
Mr. Junaid Ahmed Memon is an Instrumentation and Control Systems engineer. He graduated from North Carolina State University with MS in Electrical Engineering on Fulbright Scholarship program. In his graduate program he specialized on Control Systems. He has worked on projects related to Digital Controls, Autonomous Vehicles, Prosthetic, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Bionics. At NCSU, he worked on prosthetic arm development on a joint project between ARoS (Active Robotic Sensing) Laboratory and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation Engineering Laboratory (NREL) as a graduate student.
Prior to joining Habib University, Junaid worked at FFC as Management Trainee (I&C). At FFC, he got vast exposure to Process Control, Field Instrumentation, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Gas Turbines (I&C). One of his achievements during his industrial experience was to work onsite project in which he designed in-house built control system to replace outdated controller which saved significant cost to the company.
Junaid is passionate instructor and enjoys teaching and mentoring students. In past, he also worked at PAF-Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology as Graduate Teaching Fellow. He joined Habib University as Lecturer in Electrical Engineering department to pursue his passion of teaching and research by working with young minds to contribute towards stream of modern innovation and technology.