COVID-19 | HU Community Daily Health Survey App
Habib University is taking every measure to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the entire HU community.
Please make note to observe the following important steps before each visit to campus.
- Complete the mandatory online daily health survey before each visit to campus.
- Once you submit your completed survey online, you will immediately be notified via app and email, delivered to your official HU email address, informing you of your approval status. In case your mobile does not have email configured, you can take a screenshot of your app response status and display to the designated screening staff at campus.
- When your status is green, you are authorized to visit campus. Please have the approval message with the green token available on your mobile phone and ready to display to the designated screening staff when you enter campus.
In case of result as yellow status, please have the approval message with the yellow token available on your mobile phone and ready to display to the designated screening staff when you enter campus. HR or Health and Wellness Center may contact you for further details.
If your survey response results in a red status token in the response email, please do not come to campus and take all necessary precautions to protect your health.
If you have any questions/concerns regarding the protective measures or your ability to safely return to work, you will contact email@example.com.
- While on campus, please adhere strictly to all safety procedures, protocols, and guidelines established to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at all times.
In the event that you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, including: a fever (in the past 48 hours), a cough, a sore throat, a runny nose, chest pains, shortness of breath, body aches, feeling fatigued (extremely tired), a loss of taste or smell, a loss of speech or mobility, diarrhea, a skin rash, discoloration of fingers or toes, and/or red or irritated eyes, please IMMEDIATELY inform each of the following as appropriate about your symptoms and health condition, so that we can provide you with the best possible assistance as quickly as possible.
- All students, staff and faculty to Health & Wellness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a staff, inform your supervisor and Human Resources at email@example.com
- If you are a faculty, inform your Program Director and Academic Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you are student, inform Student Life at email@example.com