What is EHSAS?
EHSAS is the Educational Help, Services and Academic Support Center. It comes from the Urdu word for feeling, sense, or realization. In keeping with its etymology, EHSAS prides itself on equipping students with a sense of confidence, a feeling of inspiration, and a renewed desire for academic accomplishment. We focus on individual development within a supportive, collaborative and student-centric learning space.
EHSAS is a space where questions are encouraged and academic ambition rewarded: students from various academic backgrounds walk in daily to consult with our tutors, browse the shelves stocked with course packs and other learning materials, or simply to find a welcoming space for intellectual engagement.
Timings: Monday to Friday and working Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Library Lower Ground Floor- Accessible from the library ground floor
EHSAS Peer Tutoring is now available online!
You can join any group by clicking on the provided link. You are advised to join the groups of all the courses you are enrolled in this semester. All Peer Tutors and Teachers’ Assistants will be present at their designated time. You can access their schedules HERE.
Given below is the list of courses and their Microsoft Team links.
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Jehan e Urdu
- Probability and Statistics
- Nature of Computation
- Computer Architecture
- Discrete Math
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- Electric Network Analysis
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Calculus II
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Data Structures II
- Signals and Systems
If you have any questions or concerns, please email at email@example.com.
Summer Learning Support from EHSAS, 16th April
The EHSAS Center is offering summer support courses from 20th April 2020 to 29 May 2020. Any enrolled student at Habib University can access these sessions using the links provided. These sessions will be conducted using MS Teams as usual. EHSAS tutors will be present online at their designated time. Their schedules can be viewed HERE.
Here are the list of courses with their joining links:
- Calculus II – click HERE
- Computer Architecture – click HERE
- Data Structures II – click HERE
- Discrete Math – click HERE
- Digital Logic & Design (DLD) – click HERE
- Data Structures and Algorithm (DSA) – click HERE
- Electric Circuit Analysis (ECA) – click HERE
- Electric Machines – click HERE
- Electromagnetic Theory – click HERE
- Industrial Instrumentation – click HERE
- Nature of Computation (NoC) – click HERE
- Programming Fundamentals (PFun) – click HERE
- Power Electronics – click HERE
- Probability & Statistics – click HERE
- SQL – click HERE
- Mechanics & Thermodynamics – click HERE
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – click HERE
- Jehan e Urdu – click HERE
- Logical Problem Solving – click HERE
- Engineering Economics – click HERE
- Scientific Methods – click HERE
For any questions or concerns, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Support Provided by EHSAS
EHSAS supports students in improving their academic performance and in acquiring new skills through the following programs: