- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan.
- BCIT (Computer Science and IT), NED University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) DBA Track
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Strategic Time Management
- Strategic Visions
- Strategic Negotiation Skills
- Vision Retreat
- SAP: Introduction to ABAP Programming Course
- SAP Basics Course
- 4MAT Instructional Design Training
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++ (NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute)
- DLI Platform Course for Instructors (NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute)
- NVIDIA DLI Certified Instructor
- NVIDIA DLI University Ambassador
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Parallel Computing (MS/PhD Level)
- GPGPU Programming (MS/PhD Level)
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Systems
- Concepts of Algorithms and Computer Programming
- Assembly Language
- Discrete Structures
- Distributed Systems (MS Level)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Assistant Professor, College of Computing and Information Sciences, Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology, Spring 2018 to Fall 2019.
- Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department, Qassim University, Fall 2015 to Fall 2017.
- Strategic Time Management
- CUDA Programming
- 4MAT Instructional Design (For Faculty)
- Enhancing the Efficiency of Massively Parallel Programs in Computational Science and Engineering Applications, Funded By: King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia (Project No. 12-INF-3008-04), (Project Budget: SAR 955,000)
- Enhancing the Efficiency of Deep Learning in Big Data Analytics, Funded By: Deanship of Scientific Research, Qassim University (Project No. 1374-coc-2016-1-12-S), (Project Budget: SAR 50,400)
Dr. Ayaz is a skilled techno master and an accomplished computer scientist. With a diverse experience of 15 years in industry and academics, he contributed positively to several universities and professional organizations with his excellent problem-solving skills. As a technology professional, he is experienced to deal with many international clients including Dubai Financial Market, Dubai Municipality, Emirates, Comets Services, Doha Securities Market, Tensator UK, CreditOne Bank of USA, Quadrem Global Supply Chain Solutions, American Honda Motor Company, BMW, Nautilus Incorporation, Bentley Motors, At&T, and VolksWagen to provide them cutting edge solutions for their day-to-day business processes. Some examples of his services include development of Queuing Management Systems, Online Ticker Systems, Self-Service KIOSKs, ETL processes and reporting, etc.
As a computer scientist with interest in high performance computing, parallel programming, and deep learning, he is an author of 20+ publications in reputed journals and conferences along with a book on parallel processing. He has successfully completed several research funded projects and few more are in process of accumulated worth of about half a million dollars.
Dr. Ayaz ul Hassan Khan holds PHD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from King Fahd University (Saudi Arabia), Bachelor of Computer Science and Information Technology from NED University (Pakistan) with secured 2nd position (90%) and MS Computer Science from Lahore University of Management Sciences with 3.61 CGPA. In addition to these, he possesses a dozen of professional certifications for various technical and soft skills.
Dr. Ayaz is an occasional traveler at both local and international level. He has travelled 60+ cities of 7 countries in 3 different continents. He has achieved a Local Guide – Level 6 on Google maps with 5 star rating and accumulated 1553 points for his travel contributions.
- Mayez A. Al-Mouhamed, Ayaz H. Khan, and Nazeeruddin Mohammad, "A Review of CUDA Optimization Techniques and Tools for Structured Grid Computing", Computing Journal, Springer, First Online, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00607-019-00744-1, Jul 2019 [Link]
- Mayez Al-Mouhamed and Ayaz H. Khan, “SpMV and BiCG-Stab Optimization for a Class of Hepta-Diagonal Sparse Matrices on GPU”, The Journal of Supercomputing, pp 1-35, Published Online 24 Mar 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s11227-017-1972-3 [Link]
- Ayaz H. Khan, Mayez Al-Mouhamed, Muhammed Al-Mulhem, and Adel F. Ahmed, “RT-CUDA: A Software Tool for CUDA Code Restructuring”, International Journal of Parallel Programming, pp 1-44, Published Online 13 May 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s10766-016-0433-6
- Ayaz ul Hassan Khan, Mayez Al-Mouhamed, Allam Fatayer, and Nazeeruddin Mohammad, “Optimizing the Matrix Multiplication Using Strassen and Winograd Algorithms with Limited Recursions on Many-Core”, International Journal of Parallel Programming, Vol. 44, No. 4, 2016, pp 801-830. DOI: 10.1007/s10766-015-0378-1
- Mayez Al-Mouhamed, and Ayaz ul Hassan Khan, "Exploration of Automatic Optimisation for CUDA Programming", International Journal of Parallel, Emergent, and Distributed Systems (IJPEDS), Vol. 30, No. 4, 2015, pp 309-324. DOI: 10.1080/17445760.2014.953158
- Basem Al-Madani, Ayaz ul Hassan Khan, and Zubair A. Baig, "A Novel Mobility-Aware Data Transfer Service (MADTS) Based on DDS Standards", The Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 4, 2014, pp 2843-2856. DOI: 10.1007/s13369-014-0944-7
- A. H. Khan, T. Kazmi, and N. Majeed, "Conflict - Free Replication Datatype using Data Distribution Service", Proceedings of 3rd Asian Conference on Science, Technology and Medicine, Dubai UAE, Feb-2019.
- Ayaz ul Hassan Khan, Mayez Al-Mouhamed, and Allam Fatayar, “Optimizing Strassen Matrix Multiply on GPUs”, 16th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2015).
- Ayaz ul Hassan Khan, Mayez Al-Mouhamed, and Lutfi A. Firdaus, “Evaluation of Global Synchronization for Iterative Algebra Algorithms on Many-Core”, 16th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2015).
- A. H. Khan, M. A. Al-Mouhamed, A. Almousa, A. Fatayar, A. R. Ibrahim, and A. J. Siddiqui, “AES-128 ECB Encryption on GPUs and Effects of Input Plaintext Patterns on Performance”, 15th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2014), Las Vegas, USA. [link]
- A. H. Khan, M. A. Al-Mouhamed, A. Almousa, A. Fatayar, A. Baqais, and M. Assayony, “Padding Free Bank Conﬂict Resolution for CUDA-Based Matrix Transpose Algorithm”, 15th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2014), Las Vegas, USA. [link]