- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- BCS(H) in Computer Science, Iqra University, Karachi, Pakistan.
- DHA Suffa University, Fall 2013 to Spring 2020.
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Institute for Infocomm. Research, A-Star, Singapore, 2013.
- Research Associate, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2012.
- Programming Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language
- Computer Architecture
- High Performance Computing using CUDA (NVIDIA recognized)
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- Digital Image Processing
Dr. Muhammad Mobeen Movania received his Ph.D. degree in Advance Computer Graphics and Visualization from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. After his graduation, he joined the Institute for Infocomm. Research (I2R), A-Star Singapore as a research scientist. His responsibilities there were research and development in the areas of computer graphics and animation. Before joining NTU, he was a junior graphics programmer at Data Communication and Control (DCC) Pvt. Ltd., Karachi, Pakistan. He was working on DirectX and OpenGL API for producing real-time interactive tactical simulators and dynamic integrated training simulators. His research interests include GPU-based volumetric rendering techniques, GPU technologies, real-time soft body physics, real-time dynamic shadows, real-time collision detection and response, and hierarchical geometric data structures.
Dr. Movania has published several international conference and journal papers in the area of computer graphics and visualization including a poster at SIGGRAPH 2013. He has written two books on OpenGL namely, OpenGL Development Cookbook and OpenGL-Build Higher Performance Graphics. His books detail several advanced graphics techniques on using modern OpenGL. He has also contributed book chapters in OpenGL Insights, WebGL Insights and Game Engine Gems 3 all published by AK Peters/CRC Press. He was a reviewer for several recent books on OpenGL and OpenGL ES. He has served in the technical program committee of several local conferences including ICICT2017, INTELLECT2017, iCoMET2017,ICET2018, iCoMET2018, INTELLECT2019, INCCST19, ICICT2019, iCoMET2019, ICET’19, and ACET19 International Conferences. He is a member of board of reviewers for Winter School of Computer Graphics (WSCG). He is also serving as the member of HEC’s National Curriculum Review Committee (NCRC) since 2017.
Prior to joining the Habib family, Dr. Movania was associated with DHA Suffa University since 2013 as an Assistant Professor and since 2017 as the Head of Computer Science Department. His efforts led to the establishment of the CUDA Research Lab at DHA Suffa University.
- Ishtiaq Rasool Khan, Susanto Rahardja, Muhammad Murtaza Khan, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, Fidaa Abed, “A tone-mapping technique based on histogram using a sensitivity model of the human visual system”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol 63(10), 6 October 2017, IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2017.2760247. (URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8061010/ ).
- MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, David Wolff, Raymond C. H. Lo, William C. Y. Lo, “OpenGL – Build high performance graphics”, Packt Publishing, pp: 982, May 2017, Ebook ISBN-10: 1788296893, ISBN-13: 9781788296892.
- ZHU Zhong-xian, YIN Yong, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, “A Novel Parallel Algorithm for Computing the Mooring Line Based on Lumped-Mass Method”, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, Vol 7(4), 2016, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., DOI: