- PhD in Public Policy, Oregon State University (OSU)
- MS in Social Science, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)
- BS in Social Sciences and Liberal Arts, Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
- Research Methods
- Public Policy Problems
- Politics of Developing Nations
- Public Policy I and II
- SRS: Education Research in Pakistan
- Education Planning
- PhD Candidate, Oregon State University
- Assistant Professor, Habib University
Muhammad Aatir is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Social Development and Policy program. He is an alumnus of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program through which he completed his doctorate in Public Policy from Oregon State University, USA. Prior to that, he pursued a masters in Social Science from the Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) in Karachi, and a bachelors in Social Sciences and Liberal Arts (majoring in Political Science) from the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi.
His research interests include public education, climate change, and urban planning. Currently, he is working on a study focusing on public school administration in the province of Sindh. Additionally, he is designing an intervention that aims to raise awareness about climate change through the establishment of civic clubs in public schools in Sindh, funded by the International Institute of Education under the Centennial Fellowship program.