Application Information and Instructions
National University of Singapore (NUS) Enterprise is hosting a summer program that aims to provide talented students with an exciting educational experience. Participants will get an opportunity to interact with local students in a multi-cultural and cosmopolitan environment, understand how public policies are formulated and most importantly, gain important insights on business practices and entrepreneurship development in Singapore.
- People, Politics and Culture of Singapore
- From Third World to First: Economic Development of Singapore
- Entrepreneurship Growth and Strategy in Singapore
- New Venture Creation Process
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Idea Pitch
- Social Entrepreneurship in Asia
- Site visits to selected statutory boards, companies and start-ups in Singapore
- In-conversation with business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Visits to cultural and heritage sites in Singapore
Sajjad Foundation, the main sponsor, along with Habib University and other private donors will sponsor the Program. Sponsorship will cover the program fee that includes all programmatic activities and accommodation at the student hostel at NUS. Sponsorship will also cover travel cost.
Note: The sponsorship does not cover personal expenses and each selected student shall bear these costs.
Every applicant must fulfill the following conditions to be considered eligible for applying to the NUS Enterprise Summer 2018 Program:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan
- Be currently enrolled in the second/third/fourth semester of a bachelor’s degree program at a Pakistani higher education institution recognized by HEC as a full-time student.
- Possess a good academic standing with a CGPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submitting the application.
- Have sound English comprehension and communication skills.
- Have a passport that has minimum six months validity from the program commencement date
How to Apply
Only students nominated by organizers selected Universities will be considered. To see if your University is in the list this year, please click here. The chosen Universities will nominate students for the program and a link of online application will be shared with their nominated students.
Please note that any independent application will not be accepted.
To apply for the program, nominated students need to take the following steps:
- Complete the online application (A link will be shared by your respective University)
- Upload the following documents:
- A recent passport size photograph with white background and on non-glossy paper (JPEG files no larger than 200 KB).
- A scanned copy of the first page of your passport with the picture and information clearly displayed (JPEG files no larger than 200 KB).
Note: If you do not have a passport but have applied for one, please make sure you upload the passport token/receipt
- A letter of nomination by the institution on an official letterhead. This letter should also indicate that the applicant is a full-time student in good standing at their university (only PDF, DOC, DOCX or JPEG files will be accepted).
- Academic transcript or consolidated grade record(s) issued by the institution. The transcript should be endorsed with the university’s seal and official signatory (only PDF, DOC, DOCX or JPEG files will be accepted).
- A scanned copy of your CNIC with your picture and information clearly displayed (200 KB)
Note: Nomination by your home institution does not indicate that you have been selected for the program.
|Application Deadline||20th March 2018
|Interviews of shortlisted candidates||Between 22nd to 27th March 2018|
|Announcement of final decisions||9th April 2018|
|Travel & Visa Arrangements||Between April to May 2018|
|Pre-departure orientation at Habib University||7th July 2018|
|Departure to Singapore||08th/09th July 2018|
|Program Dates||09th July 2017 to 20th July 2018|
We are happy to address any further questions or concerns you might have. Please feel free to contact us.
UAN: +9221 1110 HABIB (+9221 111042242)
Office of Admissions: Extension 4515 | Cell: +92322-2850249