Click here to start your admission e-application and then follow the steps mentioned below
How to apply?
On the e-application page, click on your choice of program under ‘New Applicant Sign-in’ to create your HU admission account.
- Log in using your admission account credentials under ‘Registered Applicant Log-In‘.
- Make sure you submit all of the mandatory information on your e-application. You have the option to save your e-application and return to it later.
The e-application consists of two major sections:
- Compulsory Section: Your admissions application will only be accepted if the following sections are completely filled and submitted and all compulsory documents have been uploaded:
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Intended Programs & Exemptions
- Upload Documents (submit all the required documents in this section)
- Meta-curricular Experience Form
- Optional Section:Although this part of the e-application is not mandatory, the Office of Admissions encourages you to fill this section in order to strengthen your e-application. This section provides you a space to share your skills, talents and achievements other than your grades and marks. The HU Admissions team will carefully review the information provided by you in this section to assess you more holistically.
Review and Submit your e-application
Download the admissions application fee voucher and pay PKR. 4,000 at any designated Habib Metropolitan Bank Branch. Please upload your paid fee voucher in the ‘Upload Documents’ section of your application. Applicants can also make the payment through the online system using a debit/credit card.
Complete and submit your Scholarship and/or Financial Aid applications by logging in to your e-application. (you can apply for either or both of them
Take the Habib University Entrance Examination OR submit the official SAT scores. You may also apply for a grade-based exemption if you qualify for it. Click here (Average Grade Calculator) to calculate your average grade.
Note: For further details on Entrance Examination Exemption, please click here.
Appear for your HU Admissions Interview (only for shortlisted applicants)
Talk to the HU Admissions Team
If you have any queries regarding the admissions process or require any assistance regarding the e-application, you can reach out to our dedicated Admissions Counselors’ team on the following contact details:
(Monday to Friday from 9:00 am till 4:30 pm)
T (Office): +92 21 111 042242 (HABIB) Ext: 4515 and 4520