Click here to start your admission e-application and then follow the steps mentioned below
How to apply?
Please go through the eligibility requirements of the program you are interested in applying to by simply clicking on the desired program tab on the right side of the screen displaying the e-application login page.
Once you have gone through the program requirements, proceed to click on the ‘Start your application now’ tab to create your e-application account by completing the sign-up form, after which you will be receiving your account credentials.
Note: Ensuring that you meet the eligibility criteria of the desired program before creating your e-application account is highly recommended.
- Log in using your admission account credentials on the e-application login page.
- Make sure you submit all of the mandatory information on your e-application. You have the option to save your e-application and return to it later.
The e-application consists of two major sections:
- Compulsory Section: Your admissions application will only be accepted if the following sections are completely filled & submitted and all compulsory documents have been uploaded:
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Intended Programs & Exemptions: under this section, the Habib University’s Entrance Examination timetable will be displayed. Please make sure to choose the test session date on which you would like to attempt the Habib University’s Entrance Exam.
- Upload Documents (submit all the required documents in this section)
- Meta-curricular Experience Form: (Please note that you are required to fill in and upload the metacurricular form in the ‘Upload documents’ section of the e-application right after you have attempted Habib University’s Entrance Examination.)
- Optional Section:Although this part of the e-application is not mandatory, the Office of Admissions encourages you to fill this section in order to strengthen your e-application. This section provides you a space to share your skills, talents and achievements other than your grades and marks. The HU Admissions team will carefully review the information provided by you in this section to assess you more holistically.
Review and Submit your e-application.
Download the admissions application fee voucher and pay PKR 4,500 at any designated Habib Metropolitan Bank Branch. Please upload your paid fee voucher in the 'Upload Documents' section of your application. Applicants can also make the payment through the online system using a debit/credit card.
Apply for Scholarship and/or financial aid by filling in the online application/s that can be accessed on the left-hand side panel of the admissions e-application platform. (You can apply for either or both of them).
Take the Habib University Entrance Examination OR submit the official SAT scores. You may also apply for a grade-based exemption if you qualify for it. Click here (Average Grade Calculator) to calculate your average grade.
Note: For further details on Entrance Examination Exemption, please click here.
Appear for your HU Admissions Interview (only for shortlisted applicants).
Talk to the HU Admissions Team
If you have any queries regarding the admissions process or require any assistance regarding the e-application, you can reach out to our dedicated Admissions Counselors’ team on the following contact details:
(Monday to Friday from 9:00 am till 4:30 pm)