Applying for Admission
Click here to start your admission e-application and then follow the steps mentioned below
The usual admission process involves the following seven (7) steps, however, for Round 2, step # 6 has been eliminated for Cambridge International Examination Board.
On the e-application page, click on your choice of program under New Applicant Sign-in to create your HU admission account.
- Log in using your admission account credentials under Registered Applicant Log-In.
- Make sure you submit all of the mandatory information on your e-application. You have the option to save your e-application and return to it later.
The e-application consists of two major sections:
- Compulsory Section: Your admissions application will only be accepted if the following sections are completely filled and submitted and all compulsory documents have been uploaded:
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Intended Program
- Meta-curricular Experience Form
- Personal Statement (Only for Exempted Students)
- SSC and HSSC Transcripts
- Optional Section:Although this part of the e-application is not mandatory, the Office of Admissions encourages you to fill this section in order to strengthen your e-application. This section provides you a space to share your skills, talents and achievements other than your grades and marks. The HU Admissions team will carefully review the information provided by you in this section to assess you more holistically.
Review and Submit your e-application
Download the admissions application fee voucher and pay PKR. 4,000 at any designated Habib Metropolitan Bank Branch. Please upload your paid fee voucher in the ‘Upload Document’ section of your application. Applicants can also make the payment through the online system using a debit/credit card.
Take the Habib University Entrance Examination OR submit the official SAT scores. You may also apply for a grade-based exemption if you qualify for it. Click here (Average Grade Calculator) to calculate your average grade.
Note: No entrance exam will be held for round 2 candidates for Fall Intake 2020 owing to the prevailing COVID-19 situation.
Appear for your HU Admissions Interview (only for shortlisted applicants)
Talk to the HU Admissions Team
Habib University’s admissions process is a very interactive and a facilitative process. Our admissions team will invite you over to the campus for admission orientation sessions, campus tours and prepare you for the HU Entrance Examination. They will also engage with you through emails, text messages, telephone calls and personal mails as per need.
Our admissions counsellors will be available to meet and speak with you for any assistance you may require in completing your admission application.
If you have further questions or need assistance on some specific issue, do not hesitate to contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. We are also available on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
You can call the admissions team on the following numbers:
T (Office): +92 21 111 042242 (HABIB) Ext: 4512,4515 and 4520
Office of Admissions
Habib University, Block 18, Jauhar Chowrangi Road,
University Avenue, Gulistan-e-Jauhar,
Browse the FAQs
Visit our FAQ page (https://habib.edu.pk/admissions/admissions-faqs/) to find answers to your specific queries