Applying for Admission
#ShapingFutures | Habib University: Redefine your Experience
Apply Now: http://eapplication.habib.edu.pk/
Follow the steps below to apply for admissions at Habib University and go through the entire admission process.
Click here to start your admission e-application and then follow the steps mentioned below
On the e-application page, click on ‘New Applicant Sign-in’ to create your HU admission account.
- Log in using your admission account details on ‘Registered Applicant Log-In’. It will take you to your e-application.
- Fill in your e-application completely. You can either complete your e-application at once or complete the e-application in parts, returning to the system at your convenience. The e-application system also allows you to save the information at the end of each section.
The e-application has two major sections:
- Compulsory Requirements: Your admission application will be considered complete and processed further if the following sections mentioned under compulsory requirements are completely filled and submitted.
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Intended program
- Application Review and Submission
- Application Fee
- Upload Documents
- Meta-curricular Experience Form
- Personal Statement (for Entrance Examination exempted students)
- Optional Section: This part of the e-application is not mandatory. You may choose not to fill in this section. It provides you a space to share your skills, talents and achievements other than your grades and marks. The HU Admissions team will carefully review the information provided by you in this section to assess you more holistically.
Pay Rs. 3000/- as your admission application fee. If you are planning to submit your SAT scores to get an exemption from the HU Entrance Examination, you need to pay Rs.1000/- only as your application processing fee.
Please upload your paid fee voucher in the ‘Up-load Document’ section of your application.
Take the Habib University Entrance Examination OR submit the official SAT scores (optional). You may apply for grade based exemption if you qualify for it.
Appear for an interview (shortlisted applicants only after Entrance Test)
Talk to the HU Admissions Team
Habib University’s admissions process is a very interactive and a facilitative process. Our admissions team will invite you over to the campus for admission orientation sessions, campus tours and prepare you for the HU Entrance Examination. They will also engage with you through emails, text messages, telephone calls and personal mails as per need.
Our admissions counsellors will be available to speak and meet with you for any kind of assistance you may require in completing your admission application. We have a team of professionals available year-round to answer your questions and provide further guidance, should you need it.
If you have further questions or need assistance on some specific issue, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. We are also available on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
You can call the admissions team on the following numbers:
T (Office): +92 21 111 042242 (HABIB) Ext: 4512,4515, 4519 and 4520
Office of Admissions
Habib University, Block 18, Jauhar Chowrangi Road,
University Avenue, Gulistan-e-Jauhar,
Browse the website
Please review our website www.habib.edu.pk – you just might find answers to your questions just a few clicks away.