- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- M.S in Nano-materials, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- B.S. in Physics, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Best Scientific Poster Award and Best Student Talk, C-Nano Summer School ile de France.
- Gold Medal in BS Physics, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Best Student of the year Award, BZ University Multan, Pakistan.
- Scientific Methods
- Renewable Energy
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Advanced Physics Lab
- Pedagogical Innovation
- Design thinking
- Design Research
- Higher Education
- Pedagogical tools for modern educational needs
- Functional Surfaces
- Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Semiconductors
- Self-Assembled Nano systems
Dr. Anzar Khaliq is an experimental physicist, a design researcher and an academic entrepreneur. He was trained as a nano-scientist at Sorbonne University in Paris and has worked at some of the most cutting edge particle accelerators in the world. He is one of the founding faculty members of Habib University and currently serves as the Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning and oversees the University’s Centre for Pedagogical Excellence. He is also the founder and Director of Centre for Transdisciplinary, Design, and Innovation and also serves as an Associate Professor of Physics at the Program of Integrated Sciences and Mathematics. His latest research interests are on various elements of Student Centred Learning including a special focus on design of learning spaces that are suitable for teaching in the modern age.
- A. Khaliq et al., “Charge Transfer and Energy Level Alignment at the Interface between Cyclopentene-Modified Si(001) and Tetracyanoquinodimethane,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 118 (39), pp 22499–22508 (2014).
- A. Khaliq et al., “Ene-Like Reaction of Cyclopentene on Si(001)–2×1: an XPS and NEXAFS Study,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 116, 12680–12686 (2012).
- Bournel, F. et al. “Hydrosilylation of Styrene on Water-Saturated Si(001)-2×1 at Room Temperature,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 115, 14827-14833 (2011).
- Gallet, J.-J. et al. “A Synchrotron Radiation X-ray Photoemission Spectroscopy Study of n-Propyltriethoxysilane Adsorption on Si(001)-2 × 1 at Room Temperature,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114, 21450-21456 (2010).
- A. Khaliq et al., “Making in a Liberal Arts Institution, In the Global South,” International Symposium on Academic Maker Spaces, (2017).
- A. Khaliq et al., “Making Engineers Relevant (again) in Our Neck of the Woods,” International Symposium on Academic Maker Spaces, (2017).