- Master of Social Work (Specialization in Organization & Community Leadership) from Michigan State University (2021-2023) through Fulbright Scholarship
- Bachelor of Sciences in Social Development & Policy from Habib University (2015-2019)
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Rhetoric and Communication
- Public Policy 2
- Graduate Assistant at Michigan State University (2021-2023)
Uswa Ali Memon is a community-driven development practitioner and researcher who focus on Rural Development. With four years of experience in implementing community-driven development programs, she has a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in program planning, policy change, and advocacy. Her research area of expertise lies in understanding the political economy of Rural Sindh, particularly concerning the issue of uneven development.