- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design, (National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Pakistan 2013-2017)
- Exchange student- Middle East Technical University (M.E.T.U), Ankara, Turkey (2015-2016)
- Design for social innovation
- The relationship between design, politics and power structures
- Systems thinking and systemic design
- Design’s role in increasing financial inclusion in Pakistan
- Service Design
- Design Research Methods
- TransDesign Practicum
Awards and Honors
- President’s Gold Medal- First Position in Academics, Bachelors in Industrial Design, NUST.
- Best Project- Design for Social Change - Aura (Bachelor’s Graduation Project), National Design Awards, UX Pakistan Conference 2018, LUMS.
- High Achiever’s Award, NUST.
Manahil is a multidisciplinary designer, with her expertise lying in Design Research, Experience Design and Service Design. She has a degree in Industrial Design from NUST where her focus was designing research-based environmentally, socially and culturally sustainable products and services for the audience in Pakistan. During her studies, she also went to Middle East Technical University (M.E.T.U.), Turkey for a yearlong exchange program where she took courses on design discourse and design & technology. While practicing as a UX & Service designer, Manahil has worked with clients from numerous industries in Pakistan including but not limited to fin-tech, agri-tech, mobility, ed-tech and healthcare. Extensive design research is at the core of every design project she delves into. Manahil has also previously taught Service Design to fourth year Communication Design students at the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (IVS). Her focus for the future is to gain deeper knowledge about the strategies and methods of social innovation design and help in bringing it into the main design discourse within the academia and the industry in Pakistan.