Ciachan Couch Services is a recommended service provider for HU students to provide an efficient and reliable network of transportation that promises a safe and easy commute. Ciachan Couch Services emphasizes on offering services while maintaining safe, convenient, and sustainable commute options. Following are the salient features of the service:
- All the vehicles are air-conditioned;
- Road worthy vehicles;
- Subject to service performance monitoring by HU administration department;
- Students picked up from inside the campus; and
- Vans driven by trained and licenced drivers.
Transportation Period Covered
For the Academic Sessions 2023 & 2024:
Period of Transport Service
|1||Fall 2023||August 2023 to December 2023 (5 months)|
|2||Spring 2024||January 2024 to May 2024 (5 months)|
Scope of the Service
Pick and Drop Services from and to a designated predetermined transportation location are offered. The service will be provided for commuting to and from campus only once a day as per the fixed university business hours.
- Students will be brought to the University by 8:30 a.m. After the registration and finalization of the routes, students will be informed of the time they will be picked up from their respective predetermined pick-up location.
- Students will be picked from the University at 6:30 p.m. to be dropped back to their respective predetermined drop off location.
- Registration for availing the transport service will be made on semester basis only.
- Students who would like to avail the services are requested to receive registration form from the Transport Office located at Lower Ground Floor behind Amphitheatre or to download, fill, and submit the following online form: https://habib.edu.pk/student-transport-request-form
- The duly filled form will be submitted to the transporter at the transport office latestby 10th August 2023.
- The transporter will scrutinize the form and issue a card to the student detailing fee and van information.
Transport Fee and Payment Process
The fee will be assessed on a semester basis and at a predetermined rate. The following schedule shall apply to the two instalments of payment due in advance by students each semester:
Amount in PKR*
|1||Fall Semester||1st||15 August||Rs. 32,500/=|
|2nd||10 October||Rs. 32,500/=|
|2||Spring semester||1st||20 January||Rs. 32,500/=|
|2nd||10 March||Rs. 32,500/=|
*The amount is subject to adjustment based on the material changes in the fuel prices.
The fee must be paid by the deadline. Students who are registered but do not pay by the deadline will not have access to the service.
Throughout orientation week (in the month of August 2023), transportation service will be available to all the students who will have registered and paid the fee amount.
In no event shall the payment be refunded. If a student wishes to stop using the vehicle, he or she must provide the transporter’s representative a written or electronic notice at least 10 days in advance. Payments that have already been made are not refundable.
The below-mentioned routes are for reference only. Further routes may be added based on the minimum number of students from the same area who require transport facilities.
- Clifton Point: Dua Restaurant, Bilawal Chowrangi, Boat Basin, Do Talwar, Teen Talwar, Cantt Station, Nursery.
- DHA Point: 26th Street: Khayaban-e-Shahbaz, Khayaban-e-Ittehad, KFC Phase 2, Qayyumabad, Baluch Bridge.
- Nazimabad Point: Rizvia Society, Baqi Hospital, Nazimabad # 4, Nazimabad # 3.
- North Nazimabad Point: KDA Chowrangi, Hyderi Bus Stop, Five Star Chowrangi, Sareena Mobile Market, Qalandariya, Gulberg Chowrangi, Ayesha Manzil, Azizabad, 13D, Disco Bakery Gulshan.
- Garden Point: Ankelseria Hospital, Garden Jamatkhana, Ibrahim Alibhai Auditorium, Soldier Bazar, Numaish, Islamia College, Jail Road.
- PECHS Point: Sindhi Muslim Society, Noorani Kabab House, Khudad Chowrangi, Margalla Motors, Red Apple, Tariq Road.
Location of Habib University Transport Office
The transport office is located at the procurement department behind the amphitheatre at the lower ground of the Habib University Campus.
Contact Numbers and Timings
You can meet the transport team from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mondays to Fridays) at the Transport office or they can be reached on the following cell phone numbers / email address: email@example.com and 03422007092, 0310-9055590 (preferred numbers), 03222850263 (alternate number).