Tuition and other fees
Tuition and Fees: A Valuable Investment for a Successful Future
The key factors determining the fee of a good institute include the quality of faculty, student-teacher ratio, services and facilities provided t1st week of Septembero the students, teaching and learning methodologies used and research activities in which faculty and students are engaged. Habib University has ensured the highest quality of all of these factors to provide an exceptional learning environment to its students. To make Habib education accessible to all, the University offers unmatched Scholarship and Financial Aid Programs.
Fee for the Academic Year 2020-21 for the Class of 2024
|Admission Related Fee|
|Type of Fee||Amount in PKR (Onetime payment)|
|Admission Application Fee
(Non-refundable) for HU Test Takers
|Admission Application Fee
(Non-refundable) for SAT Based exempted applicants
|Enrolment Fee for Round 1 of Admissions
|Enrolment Fee for Round 2 of Admissions
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||25,000|
|Regular Semester Fee
For the Dhanani School of Science and Engineering (DSSE) and School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (AHSS)
|Fee||Amount in PKR (Per Semester)|
|Tuition Fee for DSSE and AHSS||498,750|
|Laboratory Fee for DSSE||157,500|
|Studio and Laboratory Fee for AHSS||70,000|
|Semester Registration Fee for DSSE and AHSS (Applicable from third semester for the class of 2024)||19,500|
|Accommodation Fee (if opted for)||101,175 per semester|
|Membership Fee for Recreational Facility||As per the policy|
- Admission application fee is paid at the time of submitting the admission application.
- Enrolment fee is paid at the time of confirming your admission with the University. Round 1 applicants will be required to pay enrolment fee as per round 2 if they will decide to pay it in round 2.
- Security Deposit is paid before/in the beginning of Semester 1.
- Semester Registration fee is paid in the beginning of Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Tuition, Studio and Laboratory fee is paid in four yearly instalments as per the given timelines:
Tuition Fee Payment plan Semester Installments Timeline FALL SEMESTER 1st installment due 2nd Week of August 2nd installment due 1st Week of October SPRING SEMESTER 3rd installment due 1st Week of January 4th installment due 1st Week of March
- Prepayment Discounts are available for those students who do not avail any scholarship and/or financial aid
- 1 Year – Habib University offers a five percent prepayment discount for those who choose to pay their annual fees up front.
- 4 Years – In addition, if you choose to pay tuition in advance for 4 years you will not only receive a prepayment discount of five percent but will also lock in tuition fee at the current rate with no increase for the duration.
- Fee is subject to tax as per the policy of Government of Pakistan
- University also charges subsidized recreational facility fee if students opt to use them
- The above mentioned fee is for the year 2020-21. The tuition and laboratory fee may increase up to 5% annually.
- The hostel fee would increase between the range of 7 to 10% annually.