To ensure equal opportunities for all prospective students irrespective of their religious, ethnic, racial, gender or socio-economic background, Habib University offers unmatched scholarships to support students, fully or partially, so that they can pursue their four-year degree program at the university.
Based on the candidate’s admission score when admitted, they may receive one of our renewable scholarship in recognition of their strong academic achievements. Entrance scholarships are granted between 20% & 100%, depending upon your merit score.
- HABIB MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
These scholarships cover 20% to 59% of tuition & laboratory and/or studio fees of the recipients.
- HABIB EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
These scholarships cover 60% to 90% of tuition & laboratory and/or studio fees of the recipients.
- HABIB YOHSIN SCHOLARSHIP
At HU, being a Distinguished Yohsin Scholar is the highest honour for incoming students.
How are Scholarships Determined?
The Scholarships awarded by Habib University at the time of admissions are not determined just on the basis High School Grades. Key factors that contribute in determining the eligibility of students for the Scholarship include the following
- Grades obtained in secondary/higher secondary schools
- Performance in Habib University’s Entrance Examination/SAT Scores
- Communication skills including writing
- Thoughtfulness about self and the society
- Passion and initiatives taken for community service, and participation in diverse activities such as sports, poetry, performing arts, visual arts, etc.
Annual Renewal of Scholarships
All scholarships are automatically renewed each semester up to a total of four years of study, provided the conditions listed are met:
- The student stays enrolled as a full-time student, unless the University has approved part-time enrollment;
- The student maintains a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 3.5 for the YOHSIN scholarship, 3.0 for the Habib Excellence Scholarship and 2.75 for Habib Merit scholarships
- The student is on good conduct standing and has not violated any conduct policy.
Maintaining the Required CGPA
We trust the capabilities of all our students and facilitate them in their academic endeavours through a variety of ways. Habib University’s writing Centre and EHSAS Centre provide remedial support to students in overcoming their academic problems. Faculty Advisor provide one-on-one guidance to students in different areas
In case students are not able to maintain the required CGPA, their scholarships will not be withdrawn immediately. They will be provided a probationary semester to improve their performance and achieve the required CGPA.
How To Apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for Scholarship can get access to the scholarship application by logging into their