For Shortlisted HU TOPS Applicants only
Please read the details of the HU TOPS Summer Prep Program carefully and register through the link given at the of the end of the page
The HU TOPS Summer Prep Program has been specifically designed for those HU TOPS candidates who have been shortlisted in the Core Skills Test Qualifying Round.
The aim of the program is to facilitate applicants in order to enhance their English language skills, develop a better understanding of Mathematics concepts and equip them with test taking skills. The Summer Prep Program is designed to provide additional support to applicants in order to bolster their skills and is in no way a replacement for test preparation by the student. Students are expected to prepare for the HU Admissions test on their own and consider these classes only as additional available support.
- 27th May to 29th June, 2019
English Summer Prep Program Classes:
- The English classes will focus on developing a student’s essay writing, reading comprehension and English grammar skills for the Admissions test
- These classes will also aim to develop a student’s critical reading
Mathematics Summer Prep Program Classes:
- The Mathematics classes will focus on preparing applicants for the School of Science and Engineering for the Advanced Mathematics test
- These classes will focus on HSSC Mathematics topics
- These classes will especially focus on the following topics:
- Algebraic Operations
- Solutions of Equations and Inequalities
- Coordinate Geometry
- Applications and other Algebra topics
Terms and Conditions:
- The program will be conducted in the month of June 2019 and classes will be held five days a week from Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 9 AM till 2 PM
- Attendance for all those shortlisted applicants who have signed up for the Summer Prep Program is mandatory.
- Shortlisted HU TOPS applicants will have limited access to the campus and facilities and will have to ensure they remain in the designated area
- Any damage to university property will have to be paid in full by the applicant and will result in the disqualification from HU TOPS.
- Registered applicants have the option to opt for HU transport facilities by registering themselves through the Summer Prep Program Registration Form
- The van will pick students up from the designated pick up point of the area and will drop them back to the same designated point
- Students will be assigned a designated time at which they must be present at the pickup point in order to avail the transportation service.
- Students must pay PKR 4,000 for the entire month in order to avail the transportation service. This amount must be paid in full before the commencement of the Summer Prep Program.