Dr. Moiz has overall 6 years of research experience in some of the reputable institutes of Europe and Pakistan including Institut Mines Telecom – Telecom Bretagne (formerly Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de Bretagne (ENSTB)), Aalto university (formerly Teknillinen Korkea Koulu Heslinki University of Technology) and Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). For the past 3 years he has been actively involved in the undergraduate and Postgraduate education of Telecommunications and other technologies. He strongly believes in the impact of a classroom change in bringing a cultural revolution. He joined Habib University with a motivation to contribute in the cause of defining and setting the up-to-the-date standards of technological pedagogy.
- Doctorant (Ph.D.) in informatique (information Technology/Computer Science), Institut Mines Telecom – Telecom Bretagne, Rennes, France
- M.S. in Communication Engineering – Radio Communications, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- B.E. in Electronics, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
Areas of research interest include:
- Video Broadcast in Cellular Networks i.e. evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS) and Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) Networks e.g. DVB-T2/NGH
- Software Defined Networks
- M. Anis, X. Lagrange and R. Pyndiah, Overview of Evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS), Technical Report in HAL database, March 2016,RR-2016-01-RSM (hal-01291201), Affiliation: Institut Mines Telecom – Telecom Bretagne
- M. M. Anis, X. Lagrange and R. Pyndiah, Cellular-based Real-time Flow Repair for Broadcast flows, IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting July 2015; 61(3). DOI:10.1109/TBC.2015.2450356 · 2.65 Impact Factor.
- PhD Thesis:Cooperative retransmission of broadcast data flows via cellular networks Supervisors: Prof. Xavier Lagrange & Prof. Ramesh Pyndiah
- M. M. Anis, X. Lagrange and R. Pyndiah, A simple model for cooperation between the DVB and LTE networks, IEEEBroadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting (BMSB) June 2013, London, UK, citations: 5
- M. M. Anis, X. Lagrange and R. Pyndiah, Analyzing the coverage of the Single Frequency Broadcast Networks for Handheld receivers, IEEE Consumer Communication Networks Conference (CCNC) Jan 2013, Las Vegas, USA, citations: 5
- M. M. Anis, X. Lagrange and R. Pyndiah, Handheld Receivers Coverage by DVB-T2, Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) Fall Sep. 2012, Quebec City, CANADA, citations: 6
- Master’s Thesis: Performance Prediction of a Turbo-coded Link in fading channels Supervisor: Prof. Olav Tirkkonen, citations: 6