- Master of Science in Mathematics, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Technical University of Munich, Germany, with a minor in Physics
- Semester abroad at the National University of Singapore, Singapore, and Université de Bordeaux, France
- Courses in Middle Eastern studies, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
Carina Dreyer is a lecturer of Integrated Sciences & Mathematics at Habib University. While completing her Master’s Degree from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU), Carina specialized in Data Science, Probability and Graph Theory. She worked as a Data Science Consultant in various projects after her graduation.
Teaching students from different fields has allowed Carina to get an impression of diverse teaching styles. She is now interested in different ways to use data-driven methods to enhance knowledge in fields such as development economics, environmental sustainability and anti-poverty strategies.
While studying at LMU, Carina worked as a teaching assistant for the following courses:
- ‘Analysis 1’, ‘Analysis 2’, ‘Measure Theory’, ‘Complex Analysis’ and ‘Linear Algebra 2’ for Mathematics students.
- ‘Linear Algebra’ and ‘Formal Specification and Verification’ for Computer Science students.
- ‘Mathematics 1’ for Business students.
She is also interested in teaching about the intersection of Mathematics and Computer Science, such as Data Science/Machine Learning and Numerical Analysis/Optimization.