Co-Director for the Arzu Program for Languages and Literature
School of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Dr. Sarah Humayun completed her PhD in 2013 from the University of Edinburgh. She has research interests in the twentieth-century and contemporary novel, poetry, in the theory and history of modernism, as well in political and social thought. She has previously taught at the University of Edinburgh and at the University of the Punjab. At present she is revising her dissertation, which explored the novels, poems and essays of Philip Larkin, for publication.
- PhD. in English Literature, University of Edinburgh; United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in English Literature, Medieval Theology and Philosophy; Mount Holyoke College, United States of America
- Twentieth century and contemporary novel
- Theory and history of modernism
- Political and social thought
Awards and Honors (not limited to)
- HEC Overseas Scholarship leading to Ph.D.