Application Timeline & Requirements
Applications for the Class of 2025 open in December 2022 and are due on 6th January, 2023, via the online application portal.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in February 2023, and final decisions will be announced in March 2023.
A complete application includes:
- CV, including work, research and volunteer experience, and a list of extracurricular activities at Habib and off-campus.
- Two short responses (500 words total).
- Names and contact information for two referees. Referees should be academic or work-related. Referees are contacted only in certain situations if the selection committee determines a need for further information or clarity.
Minimum eligibility criteria:
- Students from AHSS: GPA of 3.4 or above
- Students from DSSE: GPA of 3.2 or above
- No history of conduct violations or academic integrity violations
Click here to access application portal.