Habib University has two gym facilities for use by its students, faculty, and staff. There is a female-only space and a co-ed space. Both gyms offer shower facilities. The gyms have cardio and weight training equipment. Gym staff are available to conduct yoga and aerobics classes for students.
The gym has a usage policy that all are expected to abide by.
- Wear clean clothes while working out; body odor can be offensive.
- A t-shirt or sweatshirt must be worn. No Kurta or button down shirts allowed.
- Shorts must be knee high or longer.
- Socks must be worn.
- Only wear NO-MARKING (TRANSLUCENT SOLE)
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes are required; no dress shoes, spiked shoes, boots or sandals allowed in the space(s).
- Please carry a hand towel and wipe the equipment seat(s) and back(s) after each use.
- Water/Energy Drinks in closed, plastic containers are allowed. Other drinks and glass containers are prohibited.
- Users not familiar with the operation of the exercise machines should seek assistance from our attendants.
- Report any damages to the management immediately.
- Respect your Gym and everyone who works and trains there.
- Persistent breaking of rules and regulations will be reported to the competent authority, liable to fines (Rs. 500) and possible barring from gym usage.
- Do not waste water.
- Bring your own towel.
- Wear flip flops in the shower.
- Do not spend too long in the shower since there may be people in line waiting.
- Dry off before leaving the shower.
- Leave the shower and the changing room clean & tidy.